Start a Chapter
Join a Chapter
Mentor a Chapter
Why get involved?
- Empower girls in your local community and be a role model
- Grow your public speaking, leadership, and STEM skills
- Get community service hours and recognition
- Spread your passion for STEM!
Why She STEMs?
- We uniquely focus on girls and hardware computing
- We'll provide you the materials needed
- We'll help you learn and provide the support needed via calls, in-person meetings, etc.
What kind of program can I run?
- Any! From camps to workshops, we have a bunch of curriculum already set for you
- You have creative freedom to develop your own chapter
- We can brainstorm news ideas together too
- These programs can be themed, focus on a specific topic, or anything you can imagine.
- It can take anywhere from 2 weeks -4 months to set you up depending on the program, so fill out our form today!
How can I become a chapter leader or mentor?
3 Simple Steps
- Sign Up: Register your new chapter
- Develop: We'll contact you within 48 hours
- Implement: Organize your chapter or find one to support; Connect with a chapter
Become a Chapter Leader!
Create a chapter in your community and spread the mission of She STEMs!
Become a Mentor!
Are you a professional or experienced student who wants to get involved?
As a mentor, you'll help inspire our students to pursue their dreams and spark interests in STEM. You may be on a panel session, mentoring a chapter, or mentoring a student 1:1. You are role models to our students an will inspire their future careers. During this journey, you'll become inspired by the creative ideas of students and help out your community.